Sleep better…live better!
We sleep everyday…we sleep one third of our whole life! So, why wouldn’t we assume we know everything about the best sleep?
Sleeping is a science, in fact there is an enormous number of factors that influence the quality and the quantity of your sleep. Evidently, we are all different, but there is a number of general practices that are able to help everyone to get a high-quality sleep.
- Short naps can help insomnia
- Working with a healthcare provider can regulate your hormones and avoid hormonal imbalances
- Meditating can better your sleep
- Eating breakfast that includes proteins increases the cortisol levels
- Getting morning exposure to sunlight
- Slowing down after 7 pm and putting aside all electronics
- Being at peace with yourself by allowing your fears and worries to be a part of you
- Dropping all ideas of what sleep should look like
- Estabilishing when you want to go to sleep
- Waking up at the same time every day
It is fundamental to understand that our body will do anything to get the sleep it needs to be functional. So, forget how much you slept when you wake up in the morning, just notice how you feel!
If you keep up going to sleep and waking up at around the same time each day, your body will naturally make your sleep more efficient.
Remember: our body needs constancy and balance!