Skin care: the 30 commandments
Do you know who Dr. Grossman is? He is a Harvard-educated dermatologist who is known for using the best technology to combat antiaging with natural looking results!
The 30s are a decisive decade. So, if this is your case, it’s finally time to get serious: try to follow these 30 steps. It will help you to keep a youthful look for a very long time.
- Clean your skin every morning
- Choose gentle cleansers
- It’s OK to even just wash with water
- Use SPF in the morning
- Apply SPF (Sun Protection Factor) before makeup
- The order is: cleanser, serum, sunblock, moisturizer
- Go oil free if you are acne-prone
- Moisturize as much as your skin needs
- Be careful with scrubs that could cause micro-tears
- Take off your makup at night
- Use makeup remover pads
- Inspire your dedication to taking care of your skin
- Try avocado face masks
- Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer for the body
- Tans are not good for your skin
- Use prescription remedies for only a limited amount of time if you have pigmentation
- Natural products are good for pigmentation issues. Moisturize causes dryness: be careful!
- For blackheads turn to a low-percentage Alpha-hydroxy treatment
- See a professional if you ha significant problems with acne
- Use antiaging cream
- Apply serum at night
- Add moisturizer
- Use collagen-promotoing products
- You don’t need Botox
- Don’t overdo it on procedures
- Facials can be particularly effective
- Pay attention to what you eat
- Stay hydrated
- Don’t stress
Enjoy your life: every age is beautiful!