5 Habits of great leader
Leaders have the biggest impact on employee engagement: here you will find 5 tips to increase engagement and productivity.
Engagement is running at 32%, that costs the US economy around $500 billion per year. As leaders, increasing the engagement of your team is totally up to you. So, how to boost engagement?
- Show enthusiasm: the more enthusiastic you are, the more enthusiastic your team will be.
- Smile more: happy no-stressed people are productive people!
- Listen more: listening to people is something that shows respect and helps to build trust.
- Share more: the more you share the progress, the more inspired your team will become.
- Praise more: recognition is one of our primary needs.
If you follow these zero costs tips, you will see a very positive impact on your team and your company in general. Remember that leaders have the biggest impact on the morale of their emplyees…be positive, always!