11 Signs of rencarnation
Rencarnation exists and we could define it as a maturation process of soulful energy.
Each of us has specific physiognomic and behavioural features which come from our past lives.
The more we experienced a certain peculiarity, the better we handle it in our present life.
Everyone, to a greater or lesser extent, has gone through this cycle experiencing many of the following manifestations:
- Repetitive dreams may both be a way used buy the inconscious to process trauma, and past life memories’ manifestations.
- Many people, including children, are able to tell out-of-place oddly accurate memories.
- Intuition is the ability to connect with our innate knowledge.
The more we do it, the more we get closer to the “source” where our soulful energy come from.
- There are many different theories about dejavu. Some claim that it comes from a neurological dissonance, others believe that it refers to other dimensions and finally someone states that it demonstrates the existence of past life experiences.
- Empathy means absorbing other people’s emotions. It can be a mean to avoid one’s own problems, but it could also mean that the person concerned has lived many different past lives that enable him/her to trascend the individual self.
- Precognition/future sight is made of visions, phisical sensations, feelings and dreams concerning future events. This may be a sign of soulful energy maturation.
- Retrocognition is the opposite of precognition and it refers to your own past life or to distant past. It’s just not as easy to prove it.
- Feeling older than your age means that you might have an old soul and that it has rencarnated many times.
- Feeling an unexplainable affinity with other cultures may represent a kind of past life “residue”.
- Past life residues can also be manifested by irrational fears and phobias.
- Having a constant feeling of not living in the right place, together with a weird desire to come back “home” is also specific for old souls.